What NFL Head Coaching Jobs are the least desireable

@srhelmer (6934)
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/574087/the_five_worst_nfl_teams_to_lead_as.html I'm thinking the Washington Redskins might make this list as well since Dan Snyder maintains quite of control over the personnel.
I would say the oakland raiders. They have issues with their quarterback holding out last year, so they had to pay him big contract then he didnt even play, running back issues with dhominic rhodes that they paid a ton of money for, whatever he did he was benched despite being talented and capable, culpepper is not consistent, just too many personality issues on that team I would not want to inherit that mess.
They will not go anywhere until Al Davis is gone. He is holding that team from getting any good. He wants them to win right away something that isn't possible atm. There was a rumor that he was going to fire Kiffin after only one year, even though they seemed to make a huge leap in the right direction from last year.