Guess what!...............................

I made a hundred posts, yipee!! I joined myLot a month ago so i think i did pretty well, Next week is winter recess so I will be able to be on myLot a little more and I can't wait to talk with my friends :)
What a good thing to see you finally made it this far. oh how nice it is to see your red star. I was robbed of mine and now you have one. I guess it's wonderful knowing my sister is doing so well one ,ylot. Thanks for the .33 your earned me. Now get your azz to posting so I can get a car... LOL
@valerie37 (981)
• Christiansburg, Virginia
Congrats on getting to 100 posts. And if you do what you said and just look at as talking to your friends and having fun doing it you'll probably get to another 100 in no time at all.
Thank you!
@ssh123 (31100)
Hearty congratulations on reaching a century. Being from USA with English as your language, you should be able to post a lot of discussion topics and give more responses. Hoping to see your active participation. With regards.
@ellie333 (21029)
Congratulations Linda, I remember how excited I was when I received my first star, feels like such an achievement doesn't it. Well done! Ellie :D