Moms, do you vacuum up your kids toys/things? If so, do they get the thing back?

@icee22 (83)
I've wondered how many moms do this. I've heard of people doing this, but I've never known how many moms out there really do it. I wish my mom would do that for me (I know that sounds wierd, but I really don't like picking up my room!). If I was a Mom, I totaly would vacuum up their things and not give them back. If they want the toys and other things, they should put them back where they belong.
My daughter is 13 and lives like sandford and son. LOL She knows the routine around here. I had better see her floor or it's garbage. I did toss out her toys when she was playing with them. That is what my mother did to us. If they were left out. It was garbage and we never saw it again. Those little barbie shoes and stuff...garbage.
@icee22 (83)
My mom has only done that to me a couple of times. and she didn't throw away anything important. I wish she would do that now, but I don't really have toys anymore, just clothes and stuff. So, like what all stuff have you throw away?