Have your kids flushed stuff down your toilet?(that wasn't supposed to be flushd

@icee22 (83)
I don't have kids, but I have accidently flushed things down the toilet before! And I've on purposly flushed stuff down the toilet. I was bored, and didn't just want to throw it away, I wanted to think of somthing more diffirent. I know stuff can clog the toilet, but it was fun! lol. So, what do you think? Have you/your kids accidently/on purpose flushed things down the toilet that you aren't normaly supposed to flush? (ex: socks, keys, underwear, change, ect.)
I was told recently it's not good to flush milk down the toilet. When we don't eat all our cereal it would be flushed. Not anymore I just drain the milk and toss it to the back yards trash.
@icee22 (83)
Why would it be bad to flush milk??? That's got to be an urban legend, because milk is a liquid, and so is water, so Idkn, you may be right.