How is Alertpay???

@Hrishi86 (676)
I use some PTC sites. I earn money with then and transfer to paypal account but Paypal banned all the PTC sites. So PTC sites recommened Alertpay to transfer money. This is newly for me and I am doubtful for its performing. I live in India and Alertpay doesn't transfer to Indian bank. So What to I do for it???
@aesopm (306)
Yes, one wayout you can use E-gold instead of transfer to your indian bank. You receive your money in Alertpay and then you can send it to your E-gold account. But the fees is too high per transfer is about $1 if im not forget. Good Luck then.
@shoumik12 (176)
• Bangladesh
Alertpay isn't all that bad. You can buy stuff from the internet and have them be transfered to you. This is not a bad idea. But if you don't like it than I can't help you, sorry.
@Hrishi86 (676)
thanks for reply and information but It doesn't transfer in Indian bank so how can I widraw it??
@debu1456 (521)
i am also from india....and i dont know much abt it...uf u give some info abt it....then it wd be better
@luvstochat (6914)
I have an account with them but I have never used them I will have to use them now as my next payment from bux.to will come from them. They are a member of the BBB which does show they are a legit company.
@monouu (2608)
You can 1)request for check but the processing fee for foreign check can be high. 2) Withdraw to egold and find an egold exchanger. 3) Exchange fund with someone who you trust, be careful of scammers.