Is MyLot .. real ?! Will they Pay us !!! have u been paied b4?!

Egypt
is it real !! will they pay us !!! have u been paid or do u know anyone got paid b4 !! i wish u help me coz i raelly wanna know and i need a real prove !!
@diillu (5130)
You don't have to worry about this site being scam cause I think most of the member who made the payout have been paid. I myself have been paid by this site for more than three times already. So, I can assure you that this site really pays. This site pays as long as you keep posting. So, keep on posting and make your minimum payout then after making your minimum payout this site will pay you on the 15th of the next month. So, best of luck for the payout.
@ssh123 (31104)
I am here for the past 1 year and 6 months and mylot is one of the few sites in internet which has a reputation of prompt paymaster. There are empteen number of sites who operate and disappear, cheating millions of users. Be assured of mylot payments, provided you to your part of posting discussions and posting responses and earning minimum payment for payout. Earning at the end of a month is paid before 15th of next month, provided it is $10 or more in your account.
Yes, Mylot is real...and they do pay...consistently. I have been a member here for nine months and have always had payouts into my PayPal account. However there are re responsibilities that we all need to meet. First up this is a DISCUSSION forum. If you take the time to read Mylot guidelines you will see that they do NOT pay for one or two line comments and responses. They suggest a minimum of two paragraphs or 400 words. It is also important to post INTERESTING discussions that members will be drawn to. Responding to those with your comments when members take the time to reply to your topics keeps threads of discussion going...and Mylot likes that as well. It is important to rate members...preferably with pluses on every discussion and response. We only rate each other with negatives or report abuses only when absolutely necessary. Assigning best responses on discussions is important as well...and adding photos increases earnings. So there you go..a little information that has worked for me to make sure I make payout every month. Good luck with it...and above all have fun! This is a great community. Raia