can a person love two or more people at the same time?

Turkey
i am in such a situation that i cant decide about which one to choose.i am sure i love both of them.have you ever been in such a situation or if you were me,what would you do?
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I was in a situation where I loved two people at the same time, but thankfully they were both okay with that and loved each other as well, so it wasn't a question of choosing. When it comes down to choosing between people you love, it can be very hard. In the end, the more you debate the situation, the further away you get from what your heart really wants. If your don't feel sure about either relationship, then perhaps neither of them is for you in the end, love or not.
• Turkey
thank u for helpin me but i cant decide between them and i don t have the courage to meet them and see whether they will love each other or not.so i dont know what to do
@diillu (5130)
I think a person can't love two person at a single time. It's just that you are confusing something else with love. Actually you are cheating not only yourself but also to both of them. And you will end up hurting both of them as well. So, you need to be clear of your feelings as soon as possible and then react according to it. Otherwise, if both of them knew that you have been doing this all this time then the one you love might also leave you and you will know after he/she has left that how much you loved them.