can't live without my mobile phone!

@st3ph_17 (146)
what model/brand of mobile phone do you have? I have a sony ericsson w800i and a nokia 6120c (company phone). I bring my phones with me everywhere and never let it out of my sight. If I left my phone at home and have gone to work, I will be pissed off and will be worried all day. It's just like being cut off from the world for a day! I not only use my phone to contact people but I also use it to listen to radio and mp3s, take a picture of something important or preety, surf the web or check my mail, and most importantly, it makes me feel that I can just easily call someone if I needed help, I won't feel helpless. How about you? What do you use your mobile phone for and what is its significance in your everyday life? What's the model that you use?
no i cant even thing to live without my mobile.It is as important for me as food
@st3ph_17 (146)
well that's what i also think! the internet comes close to my mobile. Without internet, I also feel cut off from the world.
@diillu (5130)
Yes, I also thought the same before I lost my last mobile. I have already lost my 3 mobile and before losing the third phone I had promised myself that if I lose that mobile then I would never buy another. And I lost my mobile phone and I haven't bought another for already 6 months. At first it was so suffocating and felt like being away from the entire world. But then after some days I just started feeling so peace. Whenever I was out there was no disturbance until I wanted. It's really fun to be without cell phone.
@st3ph_17 (146)
Wow! you lost a lot of phones! i've lost one too and told myself that I would never again buy an expensive model because it really hurts when you lose it. anyway, my conviction was not strong and I still bought an expensive model back then and told myself not to change phones until it is really obsolete or it is broken. But i really cannot go without a cellphone! Congrats to you for not being a slave to technology!