dogs or cats..????

I like dogs more than cats ...they are very understanding and even though are dangerous are sometimes but dont do any thing to their frnds or owners.... its up to us how we treat themm...
I love dogs. They are cute, big, can be trained, listen for the most part, can protect you, etc. I like some cats. However im not a major cat fan cause they just lay around and stink up your house with that awful cat box smell. I love my cat that I have now. I guess cause he acts like a dog, goes potty outside, etc.
@preve1984 (610)
I prefer dogs, they are more linked to the owner, while cats are independent
@diillu (5128)
I'm more of a dog person rather than the cat. Beside my mom is kind of allergic to cats so it happens that we never had cats as long as I can remember and now I don't happen to like cats anymore. Apart from that the fact that dogs are always there with us and sometimes cats happens to runs away simply makes it easier to choose cat as one of my favourite pets. I have two dogs and I simply love them. I don't think I need any more pets.