Don’t Just Sit There; Evolve !!

@leavert65 (1018)
Puerto Rico
Have you ever wondered why apes don't evolve? Sure they tell us it takes millions of millions of years knowing nobody is going to live long enough to prove them wrong! Well how about at the microscopic level? Any hint of evolution going on? We're often told that man didn't evolve from apes. That man and ape had a common ancestor. So tell us what you know about that come ancestor.
I personally dont believe in the theory of evolution, the fact that not one animal has evolved since this theory was written is proof enough for me. However I do believe in survival of the fittest, a species ability to adapt to their surroundings, and natural mutations that may take place in a species. To evolve to me means to completely change from one species to a completely different species, to me that is not possible. Alot of religious skeptics will say there is no true proof of god either, which is true to some extent, but at least god creating man makes more sense to me than humans that evolved from apes. Now is there a possibility that after the great comet struck earth and that man having the need to reproduce and with no other humans possibly left, mated with an ape and that is how apes transformed to humans over the years, crazy as that may seem it makes more sense to me than we just magically evolved from apes. Controversial but good subject.
@leavert65 (1018)
• Puerto Rico
Thanks, and I like your response. The possibility of man and ape mating is intriguing. As far as I know, it's not biologically possible. Please let us know if you find any information on this.
I dont see why it could not be biologically impossible, when according to most biologists they are our closest relatives.
@klaudyou (501)
On the contrary, evolution is the only explanation for the biodiversity we are lucky to see today. Survival of the fittest....true...but we were not the fittest on land when we "appeared", so how come we survived? Here is the answer: the circumstances we had to develop weapons (chance, intentionality, God's will, whatever the mechanism)...and become the fittest... Now how do the others survive with us, since we are the fittest...? We possess the ultimate weapon: the thought! and thanks to this we have the ability to protect our own earth (with some exceptions, of course) Only an asteroid could save the world from predator dinosaurs...what would be needed to "save" the world from us? Evolution of any other creature on earth? Not possible....we control everything here! We are the ultimate creature here, because we had chance...chance that we are keeping to ourselves now and forever!