My star just rose again..............

@neelygal (1022)
Bahamas
I havent been using mylot for a couple of days now.I had some family from out of town visiting and I have been spending time with them the past few days.When I logged on today I noticed that my star is now a 10.I was so suprised.I am not sure what I did to get it but I am really happy about it.I dont think I can get higher than that so I am hoping to keep it at 10.
@ersmommy1 (12605)
Isn't that a nice feeling? Congrats to you. Glad it was a happy surprise. Welcome back. Hope that you had a nice visit with your family. As far as I know 10 is the highest. So don't look dowwwwwnn lol
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
The star rating is a result of what people rate your postings (see the little plus sign (+) to the right? You must have posted some meaningful discussions/responses. Congratulations! (Of course the 10 can go away if people rate you with the minus symbol (-) now too, LOL).