Invisible danger

@ruthinian (2311)
United States
February 29, 2008 1:22pm CST
I watched in the news recently that a dozen of students in one high school in our state was brought to the hospital for carbon monoxide inhalation and the entire school was evacuated because of this. It's a good thing that the school has a CO detector or else, a lot damage must have been done. There are lots of danger all over the world now and the worse thing is that, we don't even know it. Some of the things that can harm us... are things we don't see.
3 responses
@clowdine (1402)
• Philippines
1 Mar 08
I agree. Some of the things that can harm us are not visible. Talking about physical things,carbon monoxide is traceless for humans, only a specialized machine can detect it. Spirits are also not visible to the naked eye. The spirits of the fallen angels abound the surroundings that's why people are taught unwittingly to do evil things. We are constantly harmed because of them. Only those who follow God cannot be harmed.
@Darkwing (21588)
29 Feb 08
Wow, that's mind boggling when the high school had a detector fitted. It's almost unimagineable what might have happened had they not installed it. You're right, there are many, many dangers which we can't see or predict, but in this case, we know that we can't see carbon monoxide, and the school were able to take steps, as should we all. Brightest Blessings.
@broc93 (168)
• Italy
29 Feb 08
It's not good to hear that. The school should have some CO detectors, I think. But too many times schools don't have enough money...