Tbe Bullies

@ruthinian (2311)
How do you deal with bullies? We know them. We hate them. We are scared of them. We avoid them. What will you do if you found yourself being bullied? Or are you one of them?
I find dealing with them head on is best. Leaving it to just get worse is bad. Bullies get their fuel off the scared people. Facts have shown the scared one are able to beat the crap out of the bullies. I don't tolerate them at all. I find that dealing with it helps. My problem now is my daughter being bullied. She can fight and it's publicly known. The problem is they know she does not like to fight. They soon get one nice surprise if it don't stop.
@clowdine (1402)
I have been bullied many times in school and in the work place. My initial reaction was to get even. If I were to devise cunning ways to make them pay for what they did, I know myself. I'm capable of doing that; but, God will see it so I just remember the promise of God,and whenever I do that, I get appeased. They are even more pitiful than their victims. God ultimately rejects them if they don't change their ways.