What is your WIERDEST rambling thought?

@Carmetaf (309)
Many of us have strange thoughts, or wierd pattern thinking. Disconnected topics that roll into each other and leave us scratching our heads or slapping our knees. What are yours? Here's one of my most memorable brain rambles... Setting: I'm on my way to the grocery store and my husband is driving. It's near Christmas and I'm thinking about what to get for my friend's 10 year old son. "Hmm...what to get for him? Last I knew he was into Star wars, that was last year. I wonder if he liked the Transformer movie. Maybe I could get him a Bumblebee t-shirt? Hey! If Bumblebee could change into a NEW Camaro, WHY couldn't he fix his dang voice box?" Totally wierd flow of thought... or is it? Do you think that way? How does your mind work? What do you say to yourself?
@kingcrapper (1538)
I try to fight the strange thoughts that roll around in my head. The medications that I am taking are helping but my doctor said I may beed to go in for more electro shock therapy. I am not too thrilled about. Yes, I am. No, I'm not. This is all strange to me. Hmm. What were we talking about again?
@Carmetaf (309)
I sometimes think I have more than one person living in me. It's wierd. I do need help but the insurance co. may not agree.