anyone have a yuwie account?

i joined yuwie about a week ago, but im still confused as to how i earn money there. can anyone help me? freinds, if you have yuwie accounts, send me your links! so i can add you. =]
I am also a yuwie member, and I very much enjoy my time there, but like any other website that pays people through their referrals the people at the top, that got in teh earliest and have the most referrals are the only ones making big money. I average about 20 cents per month, payout is 5 dollars so you can see it takes a while. You get paid by the number of page views you do. So get some friends, join some clubs, and get viwing pages. You also get credited everytime someone reads your blog, or views your profile. Good luck I am not allowed to post my link here but if you would like to be my friend I would gladly send it to you.
thank you! i understand now.
I have a Yuwie account. I don't understand it much myself still, but hey, it's a learning process.
hmm not many people can tell me about how it works. i was reading this one discussion about a girl who earned alot by doing very little on it. so i don't know either. so if you figure it out, tell me! =]
You really need referrals, that's the key thing. That's what helps me make some money there.
I don't know the site,maybe it's a good site.Is it?
its an okay site. it runs manely on refferals. here a link http://r.yuwie.com/hollywoodbarbi its my referal link. you don't have to sign up, but the link will take you to a video about yuwie.
@chunter (1761)
I used to have a yuwie account, but I recently cancelled it because I was earning too little from it.. You earn according to the amount of impressions, be it visiting your profile, visiting your blog on yuwie etc..The more impressions you have, the more you will earn....I believe it goes by the amount Yuwie earn per day and divide among members according to how much impressions they have.. You stand to earn more if you start a focus group and even more if you have referrals....Making friends is important here.. I find it too time consuming and too much effort to do all these, which is why I decide to give up....
ohh thanks =]