Athletic Trainer

United States
October 30, 2006 8:56pm CST
Can I major In psychology for a bachlors degree then get my masters in athletic training?
1 response
• United States
25 Feb 07
If you want to become a certified athletic trainer, you must graduate from an accredited athletic training education program. You can get a major in whatever you want, but know that it'll take probably a few more years of school to complete an accredited program. Many, if not most, master's degrees require you to be a certified athletic trainer to enter. has links to accredited athletic training programs