How does mylot pay out?

Singapore
Hi, i want to know how mylot pay out as in the number of responses = $? the number of discussion started = $? or referals.
@danzer (2732)
It is uncertain how the admin pays us when we participate. We just guess when our earnings are updated daily. Since I started here, I have not been paid a $ in a day. Therefore, I conclude that even if you spend your whole day here, you cannot earn much. So what I did is to become a member of other FREE programs online. And it's better!
Which "other free programs" would you be talking about?
@icyorchid (2564)
WOW! Can you send me the link? I am requesting you as a friend so you can PM me. Thanks
I am interested with that free program, too!
@diillu (5128)
It's not yet cleared about how mylot pays to us. But with the rough calculations according to the experience from mylot I would say that it pays around 1 cents per post. But recently it has also been cleared that the more response we get the more money we earn. This means that we are paid more for the discussions we started then the responses we give. Apart from that referrals also help us make money here in mylot. We make about 25% of the money that our referrals make. So, it's good idea to make referral if we want to increase our income from mylot. When I first made my payout I was near to 1000 posts. So, best of luck.