Has Madeleine McCann's body been found ??????

Frog men working for a portuguese lawyer who claims underworld contacts had told him Maddy was murdered and dumped in a lake Faro, Portugal. The divers have recovered a bag containing bones. It is not yet known if they are human bones. I hope it isn't her and she can be found alive soon.
@nova1945 (1614)
Oh dear, I hope it's not her. But I do wish they would find out what happened to that beautiful little girl soon. It is just unimagineable to think that a child could be stolen from her own bed and disappear for so long. I really feel for the parents.
@gemini_rose (16194)
I have just been looking at this story in my local online paper, they seem to think they could be animal bones, lets hope so ah? The lawyer has made claims that she was killed within 48 hours of being snatched, I just wish that something good would happen to put an end to this awful thing that the parents must be going through.