Kayla and Steve!

I have been watching Days for a long time and I just am so happy that Kayla and Steve are having a baby!I hope that she really gets to have the baby since that crazy Ava chick is so obsessed with Steve.Why did the bring such a crazy b---h in the picture soon as the are rekindling their love?What do you think will happen with Kayla and Steve?
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I think they will survive this. Ava is going to try something, but it will be on Hope instead of Kayla. I think that is where Steve is going to see he needs to come clean and get some extra help.
@myrith (1830)
Amen to that! he definately will have to level with his family and let them in to what's about to explode if he doesn't come clean.I think Kayla and baby will be alright.
I hate that Ava woman. She is a lunatic. I wish they would just get rid of her altogethor and let Steve and Kayla have their baby and be happy togethor. But then again it wouldn't be a soap opera would it? Couples on Days are never happy for very long. There is always something to screw it up.