Potty Training

@keyers (159)
Help my little girl turns 3 in June and I can NOT get her to use her potty.I have tried just about everything I can think of.What do I do?HELP
@ravinskye (8245)
Well, I wouldn't stress about it too much. I've known quite a few kids that didn't potty train till 4. I think even doctors are saying not to worry about it if they aren't potty trained by 4. My oldest was a breeze. She was starting to go on the potty at 18 months and then fully trained a little after she turned 2. My second one just turned 3 yesterday and is pretty much potty trained. We just got her to start going on the potty 3 weeks ago. With my oldest we used stickers. With my second candy worked for her. For awhile nothing worked, she just didn't want to do it. Then she liked the candy idea. She got one piece if she peed in the potty and two pieces if she pooped in the potty. I used toostie rolls. My advice would be to keep offering but don't push the issue. Also, my kids weren't big fans of the potty chairs. They did much better when I got them a step stool and a little potty seat that fit down on the big potty.
@ruby222 (4848)
Hi...well you arent alone,my grandson was 3 at christmas,still he wears Huggies. No amount of cajoling or bribing is going to make him do otherways at the mo.I just feel he will when he is ready!!...Good luck
@karma118 (294)
There are a lot of kids that were in Jases 2 year old class that werent allowed to move to the 3 year old room until they were potty trained... Needless to say there were a lot of 3 year olds in the 2 year old class... Don't feel so bad, you're not alone!! Now accept my friend request!