graduation

@chari_dc (493)
my son graduated from kindergarten today. he's 5 years old. he started school at an early age. at 2 1/2, he attended a summer playschool and by the end of the summer, his teachers encouraged my husband and i to enroll him in nursery school coz according to them, he easily grasps ideas and activities taught him. there was no turning back from there. he went to nursery, then junior kinder and then senior kinder...and today, he graduated...next school year, he'll be in 1st grade. it makes me proud as a mother to see him today walking up the stage and receiving his diploma. it makes all the hardships in raising him up all wroth it.
@luvstochat (6914)
I love kindergraten graduation they look so cute at it! My daughter will graduate preschool this year she will is going to kindergarten roundup on April 1st she can't wait they are planning an underwater adventure for them. She loves preschool and I think she will also enjoy kindergarten. Congrats to your son on his accomplishment.