why do we discriminate?

i believe that the reason why so many people are deppressed is because of discrimination.we must respect each other even if we have different diversities,beliefs,color,nationality,language and physical appearance beacause we are all humans and we deserves the rights to be treated equally. we have the same rights..so stop discriminate
@nickventere (1424)
• Zambia
I agree with you absolutely. I think ideologies have played a significant role in this discrimination business. It would be great for all and sundry to accept and live witht he fact that the human race is one spacies unlike animals that have several species.
Yes, I think that is one of the factors that causes depression among people. I think that some people discriminate because they are ignorant. We must all accept that all of us are created differently, but it doesn't mean that one race is better than the other. We all wish for "world peace" but we cannot even start with our own self.