mmm chocolate!

I don't know how many of you like chocolate, but I sure do! I don't really care for milk chocolate or white chocolate, but I enjoy dark chocolate, or chocolate truffles, chocolate with nuts in it. It's just good, then I found out that it's good for you because of iron and other minerals in it! What is your favorite chocolate and why?
@brimia (6588)
I completely agree with you...I don't like milk chocolate or white chocolate either but love dark chocolate. I love it plain or with nuts and dried fruit in it or fresh fruit dipped in dark chocolate. Mmmm, truffles are delicious too and so are chocolate chip cookies and chocolate brownies. Dark chocolate also has more antioxidants so it is health food ;)
@ruby222 (4848)
MMMMMM...milk chocolate!!!...I love it..with nuts in...with fruit in...anyway youlike!!! Im not so keen on dark chocolate because it can tend to be a bit bitter..but if push came to shove and there was nothing else in the cupboard.......lolol