Pc Metro

@ch88ss (2270)
Hello, have anybody have experience with PC Metro? (the wireless carrier). Recently I seen many ads in California about PC Metro. What is the reception like? I hear ads that claim they have unlimited minutes and unlimited text for 35/month. This is pretty good. My son's cell phone bill always exceed his 1000 text limit per month and I find myself paying more for text because of his overages. Yikes! Anyone having good or bad experience, I love to hear about it.
When I lived in Florida we had a phone company called Metro pcs. It was evrything you mentioned above as well. Almost everyone had that service and you could believe I was very sad to leave it in Florida. I can't wait to hear they have come to ny. matter of fact let me go to the site to check. They were opening offices in other areas back then.
@ch88ss (2270)
Thanks great to hear that someone actually have used this carrier and expereinced good results. I will give them a try. And good luck, I hop you can find this carrier available in NY. Thanks.