highest earnings ?

Pakistan
How much earnings you have reached in myLot ? Is there anyone out there who has reached around 50$ ?
@diillu (5128)
I actually didn't get it what do you mean to say but till now my total earnings is around 50 dollors. I have already been paid for three times and it makes around 40 dollors. This site pays as long as you keep posting. So, you don't have to be afraid of this site being any kind of scam site and apart from that you have to make sure that your posting contains at least 4 lines wether they are the discussions you have started or the response that you respond on the other people s discussions. Best of luck.
• Pakistan
wooow diilu man ... how many of days and years you worked for those earnings lol :o i think u must had been on the site around 10 hours a day :P kuz they aren't paying sufficient for the posts we do. Well nice to hear that u earned that much , gr8 work... keep it up and up :) i am not here for just earnings, my friend referred me i joined and started and feeling bit good, i found it a good site for posts , a kind of addiction starts when u keep using this site. . Tc diilu and others too :D wish u goo luck in ur earnings.
@leloo2 (114)
this is my scond day here i have 21 cents and another update is going to be on about 4 hours from now
@gukguks (115)
for second day you have post a lot of topic you really work hard. how many hour did you spend?
@s2a2n2 (1732)
hey its not a get rich and we get paid very little and its for more of a fun..