Do you enjoy eatting honey straightly out of the jar?

@chenpan (381)
China
Do you enjoy eatting honey straightly out of the jar? My father alway out some honey in the table spoon, and like up the honey. But i can't do that ,because i think the honey straightly out of the jar is too sweet ,and i can endure it . So i always add some honey into a glass of water ,i think it is much better than eatting honey straightly out of the jar.
@rohit0471 (195)
have you ever tasted honey straight from the honey comb???
@chenpan (381)
no ,i have't tasted honey straight from the honey comb, it sounds interested
@EmpressM (61)
I am just doing it.It taste great.I think I can just endure it.I also like to put it on the bread or in the milk.I just love it.I think maybe I am a bee before...
@suganrekh (264)
iT DEPENDS UPON MY MOOD i EAT BOTH FROM THE JAR OR MIXED WITH WATER
@Modestah (11192)
no, I agree that straight from the jar the honey is too very sweet. I do like to put honey on a piece of fresh baked, warm from the oven home made buttered bread, though. yumm!
@rohit0471 (195)
i like eating honey straight out of the jar... it feels so gud.....
I can't even do that with honey. Does it melt down and dissolve so you can enjoy it? Or does it stay in a clump? I hate buying the stuff. I always have to remember to wash the lid area off. Or the jar would be stuck to my cabinet. Causing me to have to deal with super hot water to clean it up.