What's in your makeup, shampoo, and hand cream? Aborted babies?

If it contains collagen, it is highly possible. Someone told me this and I could not believe it but they had proof and so do I. Collagen is the gelanious substance founs\d in connective tissue, bone, and cartilage. A lot of shampoos and hand creams contain collagen. If your beauty products do not specify animal collagen or bovine collagen, then the product probably contains human collagen. Since there are about 1.5 million abortions every year, there is an abudant source of fetuses for commercial use. Here is the link http://www.skepticfiles.org/mys2/deadbaby.htm
I a not sure I can live without having shampoo. But I sure as hell am going to look into the ingredients. Further more I am going to start calling up these companies to ask them myself. I do this to ask for coupons. I ca do this to save my mental thought while washing my hair.
I agree it is like if we use it we support abortion and murder.