Did You Know What Comedy and Laughter Can Do for the Body

Comedy For The Soul - The Place For Funny Videos and Funny Pictures
@1lear1 (21)
Do you want some examples of what comedy and related laughter can do for you? You may very well be surprised and after you have this information you’ll want to make laughter an even bigger part of your life, no doubt about it. When you incorporate comedy and laughter into your life you are actually * Protecting your heart · Feeling good mentally · Lowering blood pressure · Elevating your mood · Boosting your immune system · Connecting yourself to others · Relaxing your body and mind · Improving brain functioning · Reducing stress I didn't but once I found out I started a one man mission to laughter and I share it with all who want to get on the wagon. thecomedynet.com
THanks for the info! I know it for sometime that laughing is good for you but your info really clarify by how they really are good for you.
@arjun999 (1004)
Cool mate. I did not know all these. Thanks for the information.