Strange Happenings

Have you ever gotten on your computer and noticed things are different? Like I just woke and got on the computer and my cursor is different and yesterday it changed too. Does that mean someone has hacked my computer or are my kids playing a joke on me?
@chunter (1761)
Its likely your PC has been infected with spyware or viruses... Are anyone else using the computer besides you? And is it password protected with more than one user accounts? You can try to update your anti-spyware and anti-virus software and do a thorough scan to see if that helps..
Thank you so much for that information. I am getting ready to run the scan as soon as i finish posting.
@deeeky (3667)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
If I leave the computer on too long it is sometimes not responsive as I try to close down a programme or maybe try to download another. But after I have rebooted then all is well again. Strange!