Do you like cows? is it you are favorite animal for you?

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
hello, friends i like cows very much because it doesn't do harm to anyone and daily give some milk for us and most of the time it is very friendly with. so do you like cow and how many cows near from you are home. what are the good qualities cows have that means this cows has plently of good things either physically or internally.
@zubairsk (341)
I like cows very much and it gives us milk.I have two cows in my garden and it gives dialy 2 litres of milk each cow.Cow milk gives us very helathy and so fat.With this milk we can do plenty of good things like Ghee,sweets etc we can use from it.I have seen different types of cows and it is not my favourite animal,but also i prefer these cows which gives us a good milk.
• Pakistan
I like cows very much and either it doesnot harm anyone and daily gives milk thats the good thing in this animal...
@oliverdt (1959)
Hi dasari100, I love cow very much because i help many people to make their work or job more easier. I love also to drink cows milk but the doctor said that cows milk is not good for babies. They also said that babies are not animals so we should not let them drink cows milk. Do you believe in that my friend, have a nice day.