USB Pregnancy/Ovulation test

@sedel1027 (17854)
What a hi-tech way to find out if you are pregnant? Check out this USB pregnancy & ovulation test. It comes with reusable strips. Much cheaper than the traditional drug store tests. http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/pteq.html?cpg=70H
@Myrrdin (3601)
I suspect this might be an april fools joke, take a look at the other products on the ThinkGeek front page. A Wii game called Pii where you strap on a special harness for the wiimote and "pee" into the toilets, a tshirt that plays the soundtrack for you life, spazztroids caffinated cereal, Betamax to HD-DVD converter, Zapcam the tazer with built in camera so you can upload people being tazed to YouTube, and a silly labarynth lock.
@myklj999 (18366)
Just when I think I've seen it all. Now my computer can tell me if my girlfriends pregnant or not.
If anyone came to this discussion really looking for a cheaper pg test, Dollar Tree has them for a dollar.
I've never been pregnant, so I wouldn't have any use for them.
@chunter (1761)
Oh god no....How can anyone trust this sort of trash? If it is so accurate, I don't think anyone need to use those testers that can be purchased from pharmacies... That's just ridiculous....another stupid invention whatsoever