new classes starting

@daeckardt (6245)
Hi everyone, I am an online university student and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. I am about half way through my first class in my doctoral program at Capella university and I have my spring term classes starting on Monday. I would really like to be able to respond to all the emails about new discussions that are in my email, but I have to spend time on homework. What did I get myself into????
@jairgirl (2877)
congrats on your class! how is it going? i think you did the right move! i love to go back to school too, i was just telling him last night that if we do really start a non-profit organization for hurt animals i would like to take a course for vet med. i am honestly afraid of bloods and anything that is related to health issues but i love animals so i am kinda considering swallowing all the stuff i am afraid of. i think, most people and friends of yours will understand that if you dont have that much time anymore is because of your school and im sure they will understand. i think it only overwhelms the first time and you just have to get used to it and hopefully it will be back to normal again. wish you all the best! takecare!
What are you studying? How are your classes set up?I'm an online student at Ashford University. I have completed my first semester. I've got 4 classes under my belt. What is your biggest stressor right now?