only drinking bottled water

i can't drink tap water anymore. it's nasty. i feel better now that i have switched to bottled water! i care about what i put in mybody./ i never used to care at all. but now IT REALLY MATTERS TO ME...
I have a water filter which I fill with tap water and keep it in the fridge. It filters out most of the impurities and definitely improves the taste. I do sometimes buy bottled water when I'm out and about, but often we are just paying for the label, much of the time I think water is water.
If your not in that plant when they make that water you have no idea what is in it. I have a case of bottled water in my kitchen. Would you believe i rather the tap water. I lived in Miami when we could not drink tap water. Even washing your hair was horrible with that water. I am glad you like your water and what goes in your body. Just don't forget these other companies where food has had to be recalled for all sorts of reasons. Nothing is too save these days. Welcome to mylot by the way.