Habe You Ever Experienced Something Paranormal....

But Were Too Afraid To SSay Anything For Fear Of Being Laughed At? Have You Ever Not Said Anything About It Because You Started To Think You Were Crazy Or Because You Couldn't Prove What You Saw? I Have And Ever Since, I've Always Carried My Camera With Me. It Not Only Can Take Pictures But About 45 Second Video's With Sound At The Touch Of A Button. I Will Someday Catch Something That Will Shock Somebody...lol
@bamby1983 (286)
I grew up communicating with spirits and using psychic energy, so I don't really consider it "paranormal." It's a perfectly natural phenomenon. It's only those who do not understand it and fear it that make it out to be some freak show. In fact, I even made my own website on psychic phenomena, including a section that teaches people to develop their own psychic abilities. You could check it out at the following link: http://www.zartonia.com/the-psychic-realm/intro.html The site's not complete, but do check out the section titled "Develop Your Skills." Within that section, please check out the Silva Method, Astral Projection, Channeling or Remote Viewing. I haven't finished creating the other sections yet. Please let me know what your think of my site! :) And oh, carrying a camera won't help, unless it's a Kyrlian camera. Spirits comprise of a wavelength of light that is not visible to ordinary cameras. However, Kyrlian cameras would pick up traces of these energies. I prefer to use my mind though. The less the apparatus involved, the better and easier it gets.
@se7enthbird (8328)
when i was a teen i always here something spooky in our house specially when i am alone. of course i did not tell anybody for they might laugh at me. one time i went home and the door was lock. nobody is inside i tried to push it open but cant. so i went at the back to see if the door there was open but it was locked too. when i came back at front i saw the door wide open. goosebump is what i felt. i just sit down at the front door and waited somebody to get home before i got in the house. spooky for me. until now i can still feel and here something related to that but got used to it already.