Is fruit useful for health?

Years ago,some scientists said ,ate more and more fruit would make you health and goodliness.But lately,the other scientists delivered another statements,fruit was not useful for your health ,because it is not fresh.If you want to have health and goodliness,you can eat more and more vegetable.
• Pakistan
I think scientists who said fruit is not useful for health is mad. Everyone knows that fruit is very good for health. If you eat 1 apple every morning then you will not suffer in heart attack. Mango is good for making fresh blood. And every fruit has its own benifits.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
I like fresh fruits - fruits = fruits
Dear friend,Normally fruits are good for health and for the beauty. But if that fruit is more over cultivated in organic method it is well and good. There are fruits which are in market with chemical infections or chemical involvement I hope that kind of fruits are harmful. normally fruits are good as it is said "Apple a day keeps doctor away".