Food trains for new moms. Have you ever participated? What to make?

@dandj929 (424)
Hi all. I organize a local playgroup and a mother in my group had a new baby girl about 2 weeks ago. The members of the group are starting a food train where we bake and make dinners for her and her family and bring them to her. Has anyone ever participated in something like this? I need something is easily reheated and they can get a couple of meals out of. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should make? Thank you!
@lilaclady (28240)
oh what a loely idea, I have never heard of anyone doing this before, how thoughtful is this, I don't think you could go wrong with something like a good hearty casserole, I think this is such a nice thing to do....
@dandj929 (424)
It is a great idea, I wish someone had put together a food train for me when I had my daughter. It is nice to see moms helping moms! Thanks for posting.
I heard of these on the food channel one day. It really saves house wives a lot of time too. I have never participated in this. If I did they would kick me out fast. I can only make a few meals. The others I have learned here. All you have to do it buy some ingredients and let mylot know what they are. They are wonderful and telling me how to fix it. I have heard my daughter say a few meals were really good. I can promise you it was nothing too special. Good luck