Do you often read the posts other people response to a topic Before

China
you start your response?? Or just give a post directly and what's the reasons you do this?to me,I always read other response first to avoid the same opinion and also judge if I need to pose one.So,what about you,friends?
@thuynhu (663)
I do a little of both actually. Sometimes I feel the need to read the responses and other times I feel like I just want to say what is on my mind on the discussions. Sometimes I feel bad that someone may have said something already. But then I feel that if the person sees the same response is also a good thing. I mean if more people think the same its sometimes a good thing, depending on the topic on discussion. And she is also right about if you read all the response you might just bore yourself out of actually typing a response yourself. I've had this happen a few times. I try to just read a couple responses and give my opinion.
Yeah,many good topics have had so many responses before you do and it sometimes needs a lot of time to read all of them.Mybe you have the right and effective method to do this!Thanks!
I find that the more I read the less I want to respond. It takes too much time out of my scheduled posting time. So honestly it has to be a interesting post for me to do this. I have a way about being too honest for my own good. I have very little chance of repeating any one on mylot. So I could respond by email with no problem. Even if I had the same thought as another. It would not come out the same way. Plus I find I rather be me and write what I feel and not get any other ideas from others. This way I stay true to who I am as a responder.
Really appreciate your response!you are right that we shoule choose the topic of our interests to response!Pose as more as we can in a limited time!But,I think using the email is proper only if you are a good friend of others.
@Remando (177)
I always try to read the responces to gauge the post and the sort of replies previously, as I wouldn't want to repeat someone else.
@Cocoa33 (921)
i do. i like to read what they have to say before i respond. i want to make sure the answer i give is the answer to their question or opinion.
This is a good one, because I know I should say I always read other posts, but I don't always have time, and if its a subject I'm really passionate about which it genereally is - or I at least have a strong opinion on, I don't feel like I can wait to write it down. I'll generally read the first couple.
@naseefu (1607)
Before i make response to any discussion I did not read other responses most of the cases.But sometimes i read the one or two from other responses.Thanks lisa
@gemini_rose (16194)
No, I must admit that I do not always read the other responses to a discussion first. I just say what I feel and post it. Plus when I am answering all my friends discussions I do it through my emails now, and so I do not see what anyone else has put. If the discussion is quite a deep one I will often read it first to see what others have put, but that is about the only time I do.