Lost my licence

August 18, 2006 7:53am CST
Took my test in FLorida in 1994 and got my licence, then moved to England a year later. A few years later my things had been stolen one of which was my licence card. Now I have moved to spain but do not speak enough spanish to take a test here and desperately need a licence as you cant survive without a car here. Can I apply for a copy of my licence even though I no longer live in Florida to legaly change for a Spanish one???
No responses