What's your favorite song ?

Italy
I don't really like iron maiden songs ... they sounds to me .... a little old but i really really love Fear of The Dark I think it is the perfect song. it's great and the instrumental version also more. What do you think about it ?
@myklj999 (19858)
I'm real fond of "2 Minutes to Midnight", "The Number of the Beast" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name". I'm sure I've heard "Fear of the Dark" but don't recall how it goes. As far as sounding old; to me, Maiden sounds just as fresh and exciting to me today as they did back when I first heard them in the early 80's.
i was born in the '80 XD so i can't find it fresh like in the 80 !
I would have to say mine would be Genghis Khan from the Killers album. Although its instrumental, it really is a great song.
"iron maiden,transylvania,and many moore.I really like iron maiden songs
There are many many great Maiden songs.... listen to blood brothers,number of the beast hallowed by thy name... and the list goes on and on....
@sixclix (677)
Iron Maiden came out way ahead before I first got interested in music but the first time I heard Flight of Icarus, it just blew me away and just had to listen to the rest of their albums. Maiden defined new wave of british heavy metal and their sound continues to influence heavy metal to this day. That's because they just sound great. Up the Irons!
OLder Iron maiden are my favorite. I think 'PowerSlave' is the most amazing album of all. I love everysong in it especially "2 minutes to midnight'.
@raxerdis (132)
my favourite song is caught somewhere in time. yea fear of the darkis good. havent heard about the instrumental version is it good?
maiden - maiden rawks!
well their songs are amazing!i like ear of the dark too.but hallowed be thy name is their best!
• Finland
Iron Maiden is just perfect and all the songs are too. But if I would have to choose one specific song, I think it would be Die With Your Boots on. All classics are so many times heard that they aren't the best anymore.
@maliki2 (255)
Somewhere in Time is by far my favorite Maiden song. Run to the Hills, takes a close second. The musical rifts are just insane and it's really catchy. I wasn't even a big Maiden fan in the 80s, but I'm starting to appreciate them more often these days.
"Hallowed Be Thy Names", "Run To The Hills", "The Trooper", "The Number of The Beast", and "Paschendale". those are my favorite Iron Maiden songs.