Turbo Jam Max Results

@linda345 (2661)
Has anyone tried Charlene Johnson's Turbo Jam max results program? I ordered it today. I hope it works. So of you may remember I lost 50 pounds awhile back. Well I fell into my old habits and gained 35 pounds of it back. So I saw the infomerical for this and decided to give it a try. You can find it under www.beachbody.com if you want to read about it.
Oh you have me on the edge of my seat. I am loaning it to my sister. You and her are going to have a ball using this. I can tell you I love it and will never buy anyone else other than Billy Blanks. I can't do her right now. I am in a tight old raggedy apt. I am looking for a new place soon. I do hope you ordered whole kit. Enjoy
@linda345 (2661)
I think I ordered everything. I am really looking forward to getting the order. It takes a few weeks for it to get here to Canada.
We just did the 20 minute work out. My sister is in the house winded. She made me laugh I told her to do it after work. She wants to do it before work. LOL I showed her.
@shmeedia (1045)
linda, i guess things have improved, because i received my order about 3 days after i paid for it online :) i love it to pieces and have been following it for a month! it's really fun, but i wish the turbosculpt gloves fit a little better! i usually end up taking them off because they are so uncomfortable and make my hands sweaty lol. let us know if you've had any success since receiving your kit!