What is better...a lie that draws a smile or a truth that draws a tear?

Truth - it's in the HEART.
@DudaYLen (219)
We always admire what we really don't understand.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080322112000AAKuogv I don't know the answer to this. But I must warn you if your cheating on mylot. Someone will repost you to mylot. Then your earnings will be taken away. The posters to your topics will lose earnings as well.
@DudaYLen (219)
Madam I did not. This topic was my post to my yahoo 360 2006. If you consider me a cheater it's your opinion and I respect that.I'm here not to earn and compete but to share what I have. So I guess before judging learn to weigh things. My 18 years in my teaching profession I never cheat. God Bless you !
I would never accuse you or anyone else of cheating on mylot. If you saw a post yesterday that I responded to you may find this the truth. That is why I said IF You may see it one day soon and understand me. Have a great day and I will too..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080322112000AAKuogv
@DudaYLen (219)
If you judge, investigate. God Bless !
To me, it depends. If the situation really calls for you to tell a lie just to prevent an unnecessary and probable uncontrollable situation, or if the lie would not hurt a heart and would probably just cause an envy, then by all means do tell a lie. But, if the lie would hurt someone's heart, don't ever lie, that is, if one's cheating on someone, that person has the right to know the truth. We tell a lie because we don't want to hurt anyone, but the moment we do something that can break someone's heart, we know that it would make that person cry. Telling a lie will just make things worse. Telling the truth may hurt but it will set us all free. So, maybe it's better not to do something that can hurt others, so we don't need to tell a lie.
@longbangod (1791)
To avoid hurting someone, a lie that draws a smile is better, but we should remember also that we could not live with lies. The truth will really prevail. So, even if it may draws a tear, its still best to live with the truth.
There's a saying that goes,"It may nt hurt to stretch the truth but it stings when it snaps back". I think no matter how hurtful it is, it will always set you free.