Do you balways carry a pen ?

@goergineo (1498)
Jordan
I always carry a pen with me. I feel it is important to have it all the time. what about you?
Yes. I always keep a pen in my pockets whenever I go. So whenever I need it, I can pull it from my pocket.
• Pakistan
I don't carry a pen all the time. I only keep it in my pocket when i go to bank. Because it is very hard to find a pen in my bank. So i always keep my pen in my pocket when i go to my bank. Thanks
@littleone3 (2065)
No i don't. But think that its about time that i did. As you don't know when you have to sign something or just want to write something down. And you can almost be certain that there is not a pen around when you need one.
@luvstochat (6914)
I usually always have a pen in my purse. I like to have my own pen on me when I go to write a check that way I don't have to touch the ones in the store that everyone with colds and the flu have been touchins plus you never know when you will need to write someting down.
Not usually, but as I have aspirations of writing, a fellow artist told me to always carry a notebook and pen with me at all times. She said that whenever you're sat alone waiting for a drink or a bus, you can start scribbling. I think it's a really good idea.