A new suggestion for mylot

Singapore
I have heard lots of people complaning about what is the point of getting best response when we don't earn from it extra yea . My suggestion to mylot is that they should actually give us a year end bonus base on the number of best response we accumulated . It might not be a lot of money but it will eventually show our commitment in imporving mylot content quality yea . Don't you all agree ? What is your comments ?
I agree with ch, the best response has been really wasted. I find there are way more response that warranted best response then what got it. People may be giving it to their friends. The way my lot has it right now is fine with me. The earnings were increased and people are still not satisfied..
well are you sure that the earnings were increased ?
@murtagh92 (182)
hhmmm...thats not a bad idea... well, the chances of someone getting best response is somewhat small... maybe it'd be better if u getting like a positive rating for ur response or something, u could get small bonuses..i dunno, but it'd definitely be nice and i think it would definitely motivate people to post higher quality responses