What's Your Greatest Fear for Your Children's Future?

@vmenard (895)
With the current state of the world today, it makes me worried about my children's future. I worry about the environment and the quality of life they will have. I worry about the price of things and if they will be able to have a good life with the state of the economy. I worry about the increased violence in the world. Now more then ever it seems the future generations may be in worse shape then past generations. It makes me fearful for my children.
I'm worried with all the peer pressures. I'm worried about that no matter what moral I raise my child under she will retaliate. I worry that she wont remeber where she has come from. I do worry that she wont go to college and wont make the descions that ulitmatley will be up to her. But in the end I wont have a choice but to help her and to support her in the best way I can
I think my two greatest fears, are that one this world will be so rampant with germs that are not able to be controlled by antibiotics leading to constant illness, and suffering. Second that this country would be taken over by another regime not friendly to usa, and they would not have the same freedoms we have now.