How long have U been watching WWF/WWE and who is your all-time fave?

Hi was just curious how long have you been a fan of wrestling, when did you start watching?? who is your ultimate fave superstar of alltime? and which is the match that stands out for you the most? I started watching WWF (back then lol) in around 1994 i dont actually watch it anymore i quit watching in about 1999 my all-time fave wrestler was Owen Hart i aslo loved all the hart foundation tho too my fave match was Bret V owen @ Wrestlmania 10
@danzer (2732)
I have been watching wrestling sometime and love to watch it when I can. I don't have a particular wwe favorite. I like those who are honest when they wrestle on the arena. But these days, I have not seen yet an honest man after Hulk Hogan era. Most of the wrestlers now are dirty-talking and use tricks to win. Whatever happened to wrestling these days?