Do you feel energy through other people's posts?

When you read the post or response of someone else here on Mylot or even in email, do you feel energy from it? Do you think you can sense in some way if the person is genuine, positive, negative, nice, not nice or anything else? I think sometimes it is more difficult because you cannot hear tones of voice online but over the years I have developed a sort of sixth sense. Sometimes, not always, I can feel the mood or intention of the person writing. Sometimes that energy comes across so strong that it can hurt or make me ill. Sometimes it can be so wonderful that it makes me smile or makes me feel warm. I'm curious how many others feel the same way.
I am not sure about the energy part. I do know that I feel so much for some posts. There are people who post about their life. Just as I do most of the time. Those to me are the most up lifting ones. I am all for ones good news they want to share. I have had some of my own. I don't like reading about sad posts. It's because I am a water baby. Plus I am a worry wart.
@se7enthbird (8328)
not really. we have different views and we have different ways to look at things. i post what i really know and what i feel towards one discussion. if i dont know what they are talking baout or i dont know what they meant even the response is so cool i dont get any energy from it. i get energy from a discussion specially if i know what i will respond not from others response. but you have a good way to encourage yourself to post. i find that very interesting.