Does anyone know...

@Mare73 (1335)
Where I could get good quality and inexpensive professional photo albums? Thanks in advance!
@susanh39 (200)
I buy my albums through Hobby Lobby too (in addition to Michaels). They will run 50% off specials quite often on their albums and they have a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and styles. Hope you have one close to you! Oh, every now and then, I'll find nice ones at our Walmart, in the scrapbooking section.
If you're in the U.S., Michaels has nice ones for scrapbooking and usually runs a 50% off coupon each week in the paper.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
Have you checked out Walmart or maybe Overstock.com..OR a liquidation type place...Let me get some quick housework done and I'll post a few links for you..I think I might know of a couple places...
@trickiwoo (2702)
I buy a lot of my photo stuff on Adorama.com They have a wide variety of albums: professional albums, family albums, wedding albums, scrapbooks, portfolios, etc. Their prices are pretty good and they have a lot of sales. Hopefully you'll find something there for a good price that fits your needs!