Friends list....

Do you answer every question that is posted by people on your friends list? I don't. No offense anyone. I don't because I really can only answer conversations that I have something to actually contribute to. We don't all always have the same interests. Therefore, I do look at all the posts my friends put up but I will only answer if I really can contribute something useful. (or occasionally funny)
Like you, I only respond if I feel I have something of value to add. I won't respond to anyone's discussion just for the sake of getting a point. I do read them all, though, providing they are coming through to my email as they should be.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Yeah I dont either because like you said I dont have anything to add so I dont respond. And well sometimes im just overwelmed and wont answer all either. But I do try and answer as my as I can.
One day I might make this a goal for the month. I can't do it without struggling. So I normally pass many of them by. I am great at responding to my friends I find we are a like in many ways. Making it very easy to respond to many of their posts
@Bd200789 (2994)
No, I don't. i don't have the time to do that. I only answer discussions I am interested in, and can contribute to, like you said.