The flu strikes again!!

@TriciaW (2442)
Well the flu has hit our house again. I have lost count the times we have gotten the flu this year. We got influenza A so I think our bodies just got so run down from that it won't fight the rest. This is another bad one not sure if there is a name for it. My 15 year old got it first didn't keep anything down for 2 days then my 13 got it yesterday. She hasn't eaten either. Can't keep anything done including fluids. At least this time a high fever isn't part of it just trying to keep them hydrated is a concern. When is summer going to hit and the flu be gone???? I really am hoping I don't get this one!
@Thoroughrob (11771)
Hopefully everyone is over it, and you did not get it. We did nothing but pass it back and forth all winter. We have finally all gotten well, but it was a long winter.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I am with you! I stop counting how many times my son and my husband caught flu and colds this winter. It makes me scream when i hear them coughing again. I hope it will come once the summer and get rid of this damn cold and flu!