are you a bathroom singer??!!

yes i am a bathroom singer i like to sing whule i am in a bathroom i feel like i am the best singer in the worls i should try for the audition but when i come out i got to knoew i am not a singer
@iulyanho (193)
No i never sing in the bathroom :) but my neighbour is a singer in the bathroom i hear him evrry day...i think he diden't kow that i listen to his music :) but if he will know he will stop sing :)
@_Honey_ (781)
haha.. i love singing Avril Lavigne's "I'm with you" while taking a shower.. :D
@winterose (39918)
Yes I am a bathroom singer, I sing really well but I can't sing in front of people, it just comes out off key, I don't know why but it is just like that.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i was, in my younger years. i usually practice my songs especially the lyrics even at the bathroom. but now that i am not so young, i leave the bathroom singing career to my kids. lol
@rhane7315 (5673)
yeah i do. i do it if i'm really in a good mood that no one can't ruin my day lol
@freak369 (4989)
I'm more of a shower singer. I like to think that everyone sounds good when they are singing in the shower but I know that I'm not all that great most of the time.